eCQMs are taking center stage in 2023. ACOs are required to transition away from Web Interface measures to eCQMs (or CQMs) by 2025. Most organizations want to get started right away but data aggregation and measure calculation are challenging. If you’re an ACO and you are feeling overwhelmed, this webinar is for you.
- Identify the differences between the different types of measures (Web interface, vs eCQMs vs CQMs)
- Review the timeline for ACOs to transition to eCQMs
- Learn about what makes an eCQM and how they are calculated
- Recognize the process of implementing an electronic measure
- Review some common data aggregation issues facing ACOs reporting eCQMs