2021 is the first year your hospital’s eCQMs are reported publicly for all to see. But there are two problems with that. Firstly, the public data won’t be published until “later in the year” according to CMS–so how can you improve your 2022 performance. Secondly, there is no historical data of other hospital’s past performance–so how do you compare to other hospitals?
In this webinar, we are going to review each of the 9 eCQMs that were available to submit in 2021. We will provide you a mean, median, 25th and 75th percentile scores for each measure for over 200 hospitals. We will even include a review of some peer groups to compare.
Medisolv’s panel of presenters will also provide you tips for improving each measure. This is a can’t miss event! Sign up to get an idea of the eCQM performance rates ofother hospitals.
1. OPI-1 Safe Use of Opioids
2. STK-2Antithrombotic at Discharge
3. STK-3 Anticoagulant at Discharge
4. STK-5 Antithrombotic by end of day 2
5. STK-6 Statin at Discharge
6. VTE-1 Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis
7. VTE-2 ICU Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis
8. ED-2 Admit Decision Time to ED Departure
9. PC-05 Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding